Pieter had a page with about 40,000 followers.
It made zero dollars. |
Then he plugged in the part most pages skip. An email list. |
His words: "I was still in high school
and I was making like $300 a week after like one week." |
Later he launched one digital product.
I watched his dashboard on camera.
1,000 sales. $13,285.90. |
These are some of his pages today. |
@verodigm. 610,000 followers. |
|
|
@youraicompass. 419,000 followers. |
|
|
@wealthiestcorner. 290,000 followers. |
|
|
Over 1.5 million followers across his pages. |
"I built all of this while finishing my high school exams." |
On Sunday at 5pm ET I break down that exact model live.
Page. List. Product. [SAVE MY FREE SEAT] |
Arnas |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário