Hi friends, I am writing you from Ukraine right now. I’ve been here for a bit, and life has been interesting, and beautiful, and amazing, and weird, and…well you can imagine. I was able to bring the first copy of NOTICE Journal, Volume Two, and show it to the people who are in the book. The rest of the copies got bound in the mean time and are waiting for me in Amsterdam for when I return. I will write much more about this trip then too. For now, let me show you some of the things I’ve seen so far here. Much more coming, including videos. If you’d like to order NOTICE Journal Volume 2, this is a good time. While the special edition is sold out, but you can still get the regular edition although the print run is only 500. The early-bird price runs for a few more weeks so grab yours now here. The first 125 orders in total receive a bonus zine called Ukraine Travel Diary with more images and stories, included in their order. It won’t be available after. Til next week! P.S. All my film is developed by Carmencita Film Lab. They’re the best and they clearly love what they do. Use code PROCESS for a free upgrade. Browse the Process Archive for more articles. You're currently a free subscriber to Process ☼ On Photography, by Wesley Verhoeve. For the full experience, upgrade your subscription.
|











0 comentários:
Postar um comentário