It’s been about a year since I’ve been diagnosed with lung cancer. One thing I hear every day is, how do you stay so positive? There really is no other option. Beauty is everywhere. You can cry the blues about what’s wrong with you. Or, you can take what’s wrong with you and turn that into beautiful music, beautiful work and a beautiful life. We are all facing challenges, or have some sort of ailment that we’re fighting against. Life can change in an instant so be thankful for the people that you have in your life that care for you. I’m blessed to be surrounded by wonderful friends and family, and my fiancé Cheryl. I couldn’t have got through the past year without her. She saves my life like it’s her full-time job. As Bob Marley’s son Ziggy said, “love is the only law to obey”. Obey the laws of love and light and everything will be all right. That one’s mine, but you’re free to steal it. I’ll start more posting more regularly next week, but my priority right now is my health and getting the rest I need, to be able to come back better and stronger. Trying to go back to weekly but heath first. I hope today brought you value. See you next Saturday. Get help with your photography business PS. The people you surround yourself with shape the life you build. If you’re serious about becoming a better photographer and building a career that lasts, Portfolio Lab gives you the feedback, accountability, and community to keep moving forward. We will be back soon with a new format. I’d love to have you inside. Some phone work from my and home stays. . You’re currently a free subscriber to Carty’s Substack. To see the archives, consider upgrading your subscription for just $5/month.
|
























0 comentários:
Postar um comentário