Would you like to show something of yours on FlakPhoto? I’m always looking and love seeing new work. Please email me anytime. Cheers! Happy Saturday! It’s gorgeous in Madison today—sunny and 75 degrees. That’s remarkable, though not unheard of for early October. We just got back from a long neighborhood walk and feel pretty good. Life has been super busy lately, so I haven’t had my usual time to write and publish here on the blog. Still, I wanted to reach out and share something beautiful with you today — I hope it lifts your spirits. Photographer Maureen Drennan visited us in Madison last July and showed me a stack of prints. She shared this picture that day, and I revisit it every now and then. The fruit, the light and shadow, the composition… It’s a gorgeous image and feels like the seasonal vibes we’re experiencing today. I’ll leave it to you to decide whether you think it’s a good photograph. You can see more of Maureen’s work on her website and follow her on Instagram. Please take a look when you have some time. She’ll appreciate it. Maybe you’ll drop me a line and let me know what you’re working on these days? When things settle down in my world next month, I plan to feature some reader projects here. I always love seeing your work. Email me! Do you want to contribute photography or writing to FlakPhoto? Please feel free to email anytime. I’m always looking and love seeing new work. Cheers!
|








0 comentários:
Postar um comentário